Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DIY Wrap Bracelet

A new fashionable item that is on every cool fashionista's wrist these days is the wrap bracelet.


Once I found Whitney Sews' DIY Wrap Bracelet tutorial, I knew it was a sign: a sign that I needed to make myself one!



So, now that you've seen the video tutorial, this is my own version:

I used a leather lace, glass beads in black, royal blue, green and turquoise, long metallic beads between each section of colour, a locket charm and a needle and brown polyester thread.

Stretched out, it looks like this:

The locket is the only item I did not get from the dollar store - it came from Omer Deserres.

All in all, it cost me about 10$ CAD of material. Of course, it did take me three evenings to finish it, which would bring up the total price if I were to sell it, but since I made it for me, it is well worth the time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment